Thursday, January 5, 2012

Drama (Task 1)


As we begin our journey at the start of 2012 of exploring the riches found in English Studies, it is important for you to think of what you intend to gain from this subject. I hope it is not a matter of merely doing well in your exam. Rather, I hope you will find that your love for literature will grow as you discover that this is not for the faint-hearted.

This semester, we will study two plays namely: Florence by Alice Childress; and King Lear by William Shakespeare. These plays may appear daunting to some but if you give due attention in class, you have nothing to fear.

For this week, you are required to blog on the following:
  • Would I be willing to spend my money watching an excellent play/drama? Why?
  • What do I expect from a good play?
  • Do I feel comfortable to act in a play? Why?
You can entitle your post "My thoughts on Drama".

1 comment:

  1. Sir , here our new blogadress
    http://literaturediehardfans.blogspot.com/
    sorry for inconvenience . :)

    ReplyDelete